Catholic School Identity
St. Teresa’s Catholic School emphasizes the Christian belief in the value of the human person and promotes an atmosphere of respect, tolerance, and kindness. We are committed to enriching the lives of our students through daily instruction in religion class, as well as though extra-curricular service projects.
All students begin and end each day with prayer and attend Mass once a week as a school.
In addition, these opportunities are available for students.
- Stations of the Cross
- May Crowning
- K4J – Kids for Jesus
- Service Projects
- Liturgical Seasons
We, as St. Teresa’s School Family, believe:
- Catholic education is an integral part of the Church’s mission to share the gospel message of Jesus and to respect and serve others in our local and global communities.
- Our faith community, teachers, staff, students, and parents share the responsibility as a family for the support of the school’s mission.
- All students grow spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically in a safe, nurturing environment rich in Catholic faith and traditions.
- All students can learn and succeed in an environment that provides exceptional learning experiences, while considering different learning styles and developmental stages.
- Collaborative attitudes, responsible decision-making, and mutual respect between students, staff, and parents foster lifelong learning and personal growth.
- Dedicated commitment by students, staff, and parents to continuous improvement is the catalyst for school excellence.