The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) serves as a liaison between St. Teresa’s parents and the school’s administration. Your child’s years at St. Teresa’s are among the most impressionable of his/her life. If you want to play an active role in guiding your child’s experience, we invite you to become an active member of your PTO.
The Parent Teacher Organization is dedicated to enhancing the growth and development of the St. Teresa’s Catholic School.
The major goals of the PTO are to:
- Promote cooperation and communication among parents, faculty, staff, trustees and students
- Provide a means for parents to be of service to the school
- Supplement the school’s social and educational offerings
- Foster interest in the life of the school.
- Interested in getting involved in the PTO? Click here.