Our History


On Sept. 5, 1945, St. Teresa’s Catholic School opened its doors with 31 students from kindergarten through sixth grade.Within a few years, seventh and eighth grade classes were added to the school.

By 1952, the school had outgrown its original home and the present facility was constructed to house 150 students.

 

Today St. Teresa’s Catholic School consists of eighteen classrooms, a Computer Science Lab, a well equipped Media/Library Center, a Cafeteria and a Gymnasium.

Learn more about:

Events Calendar

<< Nov 2017 >>
SMTWTFS
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 1 2