- The Diocese of Savannah offers a Native and African American Scholarship. The FACTS application forms for this scholarship are available in February to current families for the upcoming school year. Parents are to complete the financial information form per the application request and mail to FACTS by March 15. For the FACTS form, click here.
- GRACE Scholars Scholarship Application Form 2015-2016 (English)
- GRACE Scholars Scholarship Application Form 2015-2016 (Spanish)
- For more information on GRACE Scholars, click here.
- Parishioners of St. Teresa’s Church may apply for a St. Teresa’s Church Scholarship through the Church office. Please watch the church bulletin yearly for the dates these applications are accepted each year.
- The Knights of Columbus currently offers a St. Teresa’s School Scholarship. Please contact the Knights of Columbus for scholarship application information. Learn more, click here.
The school will be informed in late July of the scholarship awards. Letters will be mailed to the families receiving these scholarships.